OK, guys please don’t make it a flop again. Here’s a list of things to bring:
– Poncho unless you want to sleep on the sand and get bitten
– something to play with/form of entertainment (if smb got a ball please lemme know)
– Eating utensils
– Stuff that you can cook over a fire (I’m bringing a few mess tins so cup noodles would be good)
– Some form of weapon that you can conceal (just in case… you can never be too sure at ECP)
– Sleeping bag if you REALLY want to (it’ll cook you alive)
– Extra clothes
– Extra clothes if you kena dunk
Those who are not ponning school tmr, we will leave for ECP after school (arnd 12?), so plan accordingly and we’ll be breaking camp on thursday morning/afternoon.
Trust me, camping is like going to chalet, except that it’s free and there’s a freaking fire.
See you guys there!